MANILA – The 6/45 mega lotto results today, August 30, 2021 are available here as announced by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). The 6/45 lotto results are posted at 9 PM every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in all areas nationwide.
The 6/45 Mega Lotto is one of the PCSO Sweepstakes games with the highest jackpot, starting at 8.9 Million pesos. As with other games, 6/45 lotto aims to raise the government funds for health programs, medical assistance services, provide business opportunities and engage in charities of national character.
Below is the 6/45 Lotto results for August 30, 2021 courtesy of PCSO:
|6/45 Mega Lotto||Results|
|Jackpot Prize:||Php 10,335,277.20|
|Number of Winner(s):||0|
READ: 6/45 Lotto Results Summary and History for the Year 2021
Apart from 6/45 Mega Lotto, PCSO is also conducting major jackpot-prize games and digit games. You may find here the lotto results today for 6/58 Ultra Lotto, 6/55 Grand Lotto, 6/49 Super Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, Swertres Lotto/ 3D Lotto, EZ2 Lotto/ 2D Lotto, 4D Lotto, 6D Lotto, and STL.
Related Lotto Results Today
- 3D Lotto Result August 30, 2021 (2PM, 5PM, 9PM)
- 2D Lotto Result August 30, 2021 (2PM, 5PM, 9PM)
- STL Results August 30, 2021 (10:30AM, 3PM, 7PM, 8PM)
- PCSO Lotto Results for August 30, 2021 (Major Sweepstakes Draws)
How to Play 6/45 Mega Lotto?
6/45 Lotto is a game that uses a single-chambered machine that draws numbers from 1 to 45. The ticket costs 20.00, inclusive of the Documentary Stamp Tax (DST). To play,
- The player must choose his/her preferred six numbers combination from 1 to 45.
- The selected number cannot be repeated.
- The player may also choose Lucky Pick (LP) should he/she want the machine to automatically select the numbers.
- To win 6/45Lotto jackpot, all numbers must appear in any order.
- The draw of the 6/45Lotto is aired at PTV and at PCSO official pages.
The player may also opt to play via System Play for more chances of winning. Here’s the sample:
|System Play||No. of Combination||Total Bet Cost|
|System 5-Roll||40 possible combinations||P800.00|
|System 7||7 possible combinations||P140.00|
|System 8||28 possible combinations||P560.00|
|System 9||84 possible combinations||P1,680.00|
|System 10||210 possible combinations||P4,200.00|
|System 11||462 possible combinations||P9,240.00|
|System 12||924 possible combinations||P18,480.00|
Aside from getting the 6 out of 6 winning numbers as the jackpot, consolation prizes are also given away to bettors who got 3, 5, or 6 winning numbers.
|Category||No. of Winning combination||Prize|
|2nd Prize||5 out of 6 numbers||P32,000.00|
|3rd Prize||4 out of 6 numbers||P1,000.00|
|4th Prize||3 out of 6 numbers||P30.00|
Playing 6/45 Lotto in COVID-19 Pandemic
PCSO has always been compliant with the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) mandate on minimizing the spread of COVID-19 virus infections. They likewise reminded the public of the following basic health and safety protocols in playing any PCSO games:
- Face mask and face shield are required when buying lotto tickets.
- Always observe physical distancing by maintaining at least one (1) meter distance from one another. Markers are present in the lotto outlets.
- Apply sanitizers/ alcohol before and after betting.
- If possible, bring your own pen to avoid contamination.
- To prevent contact, PCSO outlets are using money trays.
- Maintain cleanliness around lotto outlets. Throw the garbage into the trash bins.
How to claim the prize?
Sign the back portion of the ticket and ready two (2) valid IDs. Prizes can be claimed at the following locations depending on the amount to claim.
- For 20 Pesos up to 10,000 Pesos, prizes can be claimed at the nearest authorized PCSO lotto outlet,
- For 10,000 Pesos to 300,000 Pesos, you may claim the prizes at the nearest PCSO branch, and
- For the Jackpot Prize, it can be claimed at the PCSO Main Office located at Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
Schedule of Games of PCSO
Here is the table showing the schedule of all games of PCSO from Monday to Friday:
|6/58 Ultra Lotto||Tuesday, Friday, Sunday||9PM|
|6/55 Grand Lotto||Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||9PM|
|6/49 Super Lotto||Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday||9PM|
|6/45 Mega Lotto||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9PM|
|6/42 Lotto||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||9PM|
|6D Lotto||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||9PM|
|4D Lotto||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9PM|
|3D Lotto (Swertres)||Everyday||2PM, 5PM, 9PM|
|2D Lotto (EZ2)||Everyday||2PM, 5PM, 9PM|
|STL Pares||Everyday||10:30AM, 3PM, 7PM|
|STL Swer2||Everyday||10:30AM, 3PM, 7PM|
|STL Swer3||Everyday||10:30AM, 3PM, 7PM|
Only those above eighteen (18) years old and above are allowed to play. Minors are strictly prohibited to play any of the PCSO games.
Scams are rampant either online or offline. Make sure to secure your tickets and only claim the prize at the authorized lotto outlets to prevent such.
PCSO also informs the public to be aware of certain entities claiming that they are connected with the agency. For reliability and security, buy the lotto tickets only at the authorized lotto outlets. Likewise, nobody knows what will come out in any of the lottos draw so don’t be caught up with promises of winning numbers for a higher ticket price.
About PCSO: Quick Info
PCSO is a government-owned entity tasked to do fundraising to provide funds for health programs, medical assistance, and charities.
This can be done through the PRC televised game show aired at the Philippine Television Network (PTV) for fixed prized lottery and sweepstakes games. There are also plans to make PCSO games online to gain more bettors resulting in bigger funds.
For further questions or clarifications regarding the PCSO lotto products and services, you may contact them using the details below:
Address: PCSO Main Office, PICC Secretariat Bldg, CCP Complex, 1307 Roxas Blvd., Pasay City
Telephone Numbers:: (02) 846-8895; 846-8894; 847-8741