MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has released the complete list of passers in the Decemberl 2021 Technical Evaluation for the Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers.
As per the PRC announcement, 136 passed the Technical Evaluation for the Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers last December 2021 given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila.
Full List of Successful Examinees
Here is the full list of successful examinees in December 2021 Technical Evaluation for the Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers Results:
Who are the Professional Electrical Engineer?
The Professional Electrical Engineer evaluates the electrical system, consultation, investigation, valuation, management of services requiring electrical engineering knowledge and designs electrical system by developing the components.
Examination Coverage for Professional Electrical Engineer
As a prerequisite for registration as a professional electrical engineer, the applicants shall comply with the required documents for the purpose of confirmation of the service record and clarification of the technical report for the registration as a Professional Electrical Engineer to be submitted to the Board.
The applicants must obtain the passing marks in an oral or interview to the following documents needed to qualify for the registration of the Professional Electrical Engineer;
- Certified experience record from the date that the applicant took oath as the register Professional Electrical Engineer,
- Technical paper covering an evaluation, an analysis, a study or a critical discussion of an electrical engineering project or subject, on one or several technical aspects such as: design, construction, installation, commissioning, testing, operation, maintenance, repair, research and the like,
- Three (3) certifications signed by three (3) professional electrical engineers to the effect that the experience record submitted by the applicant is factual and that the technical paper submitted was actually prepared by the applicant.
Source: Section 19a of the REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7920
Qualifications for Registration as Professional Electrical Engineer
The applicants for Registration as Professional Electrical must possess the following qualifications;
- A citizen of the Philippines;
- With good reputation and high moral values;
- He has not been finally convicted by the court of an offense involving moral turpitude;
- Must be a holder of the degree of Bachelor of Science in Electric Engineering (BSEE) from a university, school, college, academy or institute duly constituted, recognized and accredited by the Philippine government; and
- Must be a registered electrical engineer with valid certificate of registration and professional license and with four years or more of active practice reckoned from the date of his registration as a registered electrical engineer.
Source: Section 16 of the REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7920
Should you have concerns related to the December 2021 Technical Evaluation for the Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers, you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about this article? Please feel free to drop one below.