MANILA, Philippines – Paolo Contis recently shared on his Facebook page about the issues he was facing.
Paolo said in his most recent posts that, after LJ’s interview was aired, he received terrible insults and criticisms. Paolo went on to say that despite the problem he was facing, he wanted to remain silent and opted to answer some of the questions.
“I can’t say I don’t deserve it kaya tinatanggap ko lang ito. I understand all your frustrations. Gusto ko sana manahimik kaya lang marami nang mga nadadamay na hindi dapat kaya mas mabuti sigurong sagutin ko ang ilan sa mga ito”. Paolo said.
Drugs, Third Party, Yen Santos, Baguio, and Lolit were among the topics he answered.
To quote from Paolo’s answer;
1. Drugs – Merong nagsasabi na meron siyang reliable source that I take drugs and as a result, sinasaktan ko si LJ at ang mga bata. This is NOT true. Minahal at inalagaan ko sila. I never laid a finger on them.
2. Third Party – Aaminin ko, naging marupok at gago ako sa ilang taon naming pagsasama. I’m not proud of it. For that, I’m sincerely sorry. I’m truly ashamed of my actions.
3. Yen Santos – She was never the reason of our break up. I was. Kung matagal na kaming hindi okay ni LJ, it was mainly because of me. Masyado niyo siyang diniin sa issue na to. Pati pag promote namin ng movie nabahiran na ng kung anu ano.
4. Baguio – When LJ left for the States with the kids, I went to Baguio for 3 days dahil ayaw ko sa Manila at gusto kong makapag isip isip. Naging insensitive ako about the possible effects nung issue and I invited Yen for a day para may makausap since malapit lang siya sa North din. She went there as a friend. Hindi ko naisip na madadamay siya ng ganito. I’m sorry for this.
5. Lolit – Please stop bashing her. Nanay ko si Lolit. Natural lang na ipagtanggol niya ako kahit mali ako. May nanay din kayo diba? Hindi niyo alam ang mga pagalit at pangaral niya sa akin pag kami lang ang naguusap. Sinabihan ko na siya to stop protecting me. Ang sinabi lang niya ay HINDI, ANAK KITA! HAYAAN MO AKO!
Paolo also claimed that when he spoke with LJ about their children, he was very clear that if at all possible, he would see and take care of them, even if they were not okay. Nonetheless, he understands and supports LJ’s decision to move to the United States.
”I’m sorry sa lahat ng nadamay sa issue na to. I want to apologize to Lian and the kids, na nagulo na naman ang tahimik na buhay dahil sa akin. I’m sorry to my Mom. Please don’t worry about me too much. I’m sorry to my team na hindi na nakakatulog dahil sa akin.” Paolo sincerely apologized.
“To Summer, I’m sorry my Ganda. I love and miss you so much. Papa will do his best to be better. I will always be here for you. I promise. To Aki, I wish I could’ve done things differently and listened to you more. I’m sorry I failed you. To LJ, I’m very sorry. For everything. Sa lahat lahat.” he added.
Paolo asked that their privacy be respected and pray for them as well. “Ngayon kung hindi pa po kayo pagod, please direct all your hate and bashings at me. No one else deserves it, ako lang. Thank you.”
Do you have clarifications/ comments about this article? Please feel free to drop one below.