This year’s list of the finest firms in the Philippines for fresh graduates has been released!
MANILA, Philippines – GradPhilippines is a tool that connects students, recent graduates, and early-career professionals in the Philippines with job openings, employers, internships, and other opportunities.
GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers list honors the country’s best and most popular graduate employers, as well as remarkable employers who hire early-career professionals. It is a member of the Prosple group, which offers job-hunting tools and information to graduates all around the world. In Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia, Prosple has more than 180 job and study websites.
The following is a list of the Top 100 Graduate Employers for 2021:
2. Nestle Philippines
3. ABS-CBN Corporation
4. Canva Solutions Inc.
5. BDO Unibank, Inc
6. Shell Philippines
7. Globe Telecom
8. Bank of the Philippine Islands
10. Accenture in the Philippines
11. Universal Robina Corporation
12. Aboitiz Power Corporation
13. San Miguel Brewery Inc.
14. Jollibee Worldwide Services
15. ZALORA Philippines
17. Smart Communications,Inc
18. GSK Philippines
20. Ayala Land, Incorporated
21. Unilever Philippines
22. Isla Lipana & Co
23. Microsoft Philippines
24. Philippine Airlines Inc.
25. Amazon Operation Services Philippines
26. Shopee Philippines
27. Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
29. Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines, Inc.
30. Emma – The Sleep Company
31. LBC Express
33. FactSet Philippines
34. Alveo Land
35. Cultural Center of the Philippines
36. Asia United Bank
38. Empire East
39. Teach for the Philippines
40. Asia Brewery Incorporated
41. Makati Development Corporation
42. Deloitte Philippines
43. Colgate-Palmolive Philippines
44. Primer Group of Companies
45. GMA Network
46. EY Global Delivery Services
47. Procter & Gamble Philippines
48. Megaworld Corporation
51. China Banking Corporation
53. J.P. Morgan Philippines
54. Federal Land
55. Department of Science and Technology Philippines
56. Western Digital
57. Asian Development Bank
58. Dominion Chemicals Corporation
59. Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
61. Manulife Financial Corp.
62. WWF Philippines
63. KPMG R.G. Manabat & Co.
64. Google Philippines
65. Mondelez Philippines
66. L’Oreal Philippines
68. Facebook Philippines
69. UNIQLO Philippines
70. Security Bank
71. COL Financial Group
72. Filinvest Land
73. Philippine Seven Corporation
74. Cebu Pacific Air
75. Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy (LVMH)
76. Fujitsu Engineering Technologies Philippines, Inc.
77. Cathay Land
78. East West Banking
79. Grab Philippines
80. Foodpanda Philippines
81. Bureau of Internal Revenue
83. ING Philippines
84. Department of Foreign Affairs Philippines
85. The World Bank
86. Bureau of Customs Philippines
87. SM Investments
89. PMFTC Inc. (Philip Morris International)
90. Sun Life
91. Pfizer Philippines
92. Golden Arches Development Corporation
93. Department of Labor and Employment
94. Suntrust Properties
95. Department of Tourism Philippines
96. Philippine National Bank
97. IBM Philippines
98. Development Bank of the Philippines
100. Department of Health Philippines
Meanwhile, BDO Unibank has established itself as one of the country’s top graduate employers in the Banking and Financial Service Sector and Rank 5 in GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers List in the Philippines.
“BDO considers its people as its most valuable assets. It employs over 38,000 professionals with diverse backgrounds and expertise in various fields. Thanks to its workforce, the bank is able to find ways for its clients every day,” BDO Senior Vice President and Head of Human Resources Group Evelyn Salagubang said.
“We continuously innovate our recruitment strategies to invite the country’s most talented professionals to join our organization and in the process, help enrich their careers. We take pride in how many of our employees have been with us for decades, some since they graduated from college. We are grateful for our employees’ continued loyalty and contribution to BDO’s success.” she added.
GradPhilippines’ methodology has been updated to represent the popularity and quality of an employer. This is accomplished by combining search engine statistics, page views, and employee feedback. A comprehensive and objective rating of graduate preferences has been established.
Do you have clarifications/ comments about this job hiring? Please feel free to drop one below.