MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that applications for nurses bound for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the Ministry of Health (MOH) are now being accepted.
This is in response to the Ministry of Health (MOH) / King Saud Medical Complex, Riyadh’s urgent demand for registered female nurses to cover 300 openings in all areas.
What are the qualifications for nurses?
To qualify, Nurses must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Master Degree graduate with a current PRC license;
- Experienced working at a hospital for at least two (2) year related experienced
What to offer?
For successful applicants with 2 years experience, the basic monthly compensation is SR 3,378.70 or Php 45,000, which will be increased to SR 6,324.48 or Php 85,000 for successful applicants with 9 years experience.
Meanwhile, the basic salary for a Master’s degree holder is SR 4,795 (PHP 64,000) for new graduates, increasing to SR 7,019 (PHP 94,000) for successful applicants with four years of experience.
In addition, the company will cover the following:
- Accomodation and Transportation
- Food allowance worth SR 600
- Paid Vacation trip (36-day) with free round trip ticket (economy class)
- Medical coverage will be provided by the employeer
- Additional 10%-20% of special allowance for critical areas
How to apply online?
- Interested applicants should first register to www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/Online.aspx to register online
- Bring the required documents personally at Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (previously POEA Bldg. ), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
What are the Requirements?
The following documents should be secured in a folder and appropriately labeled with RSF No.210011, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number, and E-Registration Number:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture;
- Nursing/Midwifery/Respiratory Theraphy/Radiology Technology/Medical Technology Diploma (notarized copy);
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC);
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy);
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application)
- Two (2) pieces 2X2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Workers Informantion Sheet (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
In addition, before sending the CV or Resume to the employer, all candidates must provide their original documents for verification of written information.
When is the Deadline for Online Application
The deadline for submission of applications for POEA Regional Offices is on December 6, 2021 while for POEA Central Office (POEA-Ortigas) is on December 9, 2021 .
Should you have concerns related to job hiring posted above, you may also reach POEA at the following contact details:
Hotline: 722-11-44, 722-11-55
Do you have clarifications/ comments about this job hiring? Please feel free to drop one below.