MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that applications for nurses bound for Germany under the Triple Win Project are now being accepted.
This is in response to the German Federal Employment Agency’s (ZAV/BA) urgent demand for registered nurses to cover 750 openings in ICU, geriatric care or elderly care, general wards, medical and surgery wards, operating room, neurology, orthopedics, and psychiatry.
When is the Deadline for Online Application
The deadline for submission of applications for POEA Regional Offices is on August 27, 2021 while for POEA Central Office (POEA-Ortigas) is on August 31, 2021.
What are the qualifications for nurses?
To qualify, Nurses must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be Filipino Citizen;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate with a current PRC license;
- Experienced working at a hospital for at least one (1) year related experienced
Interested applicants must have German language competence and be willing to participate in the German language training funded by ZAV/BA between November 2021 and January 2022 in order to obtain a B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level pursuant to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
What to offer?
The starting monthly salary for the successful applicants is €2,300 or Php 135,700 and will be increased to € 2,800 (Php 165,200) after they have been recognized as qualified nurses.
If the candidate passes the A2 and B1 language tests on the first try, they will get a bonus payment of €250.
In addition, the company will cover the cost of the employee’s visa and flight from the Philippines to Germany, as well as assisting the person in finding a suitable job. The selected nurse will cover the costs of board and accommodation in full or in part.
How to apply online?
- Interested applicants should first register to www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/Online.aspx to register online
- Bring the required documents personally at Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (previously POEA Bldg. ), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
What are the Requirements?
The following documents should be secured in a folder and appropriately labeled with RSF No.210007, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number, and E-Registration Number:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture;
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy);
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC);
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy);
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available; and
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application.
In addition, before sending the CV or Resume to the employer, all candidates must provide their original documents for verification of written information.
Should you have concerns related to job hiring posted above, you may also reach POEA at the following contact details:
Hotline: 722-11-44, 722-11-55
Do you have clarifications/ comments about this job hiring? Please feel free to drop one below.
Sana monalo ako para hinde nakame mag heherap pa
Sana ito ang sagot na di lang nurse ang kailangan. Kundi skilled worker at unskilled. Para matugunan. Ang lumalalang kawalan ng trabaho sa pinas.. kawawa ang walang natapos bg coleho. Sa panahon na ito.
Hiring po ba registered midwife?
Ich glaube ich habe auch Chance zum Deutschland
Arbeiten als Lagerist oder reinegungskraft.ich kann auch als in Bauer arbeiten. In Deutschland.kann ich vieles Ort.
Good evening, im from mindanao. Is there any other means to submit the said requirements po? Thank you