MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that applications for caregivers and nurses bound for Japan are now being accepted.
Japan International Corporation of Welfare Services (JICWELS) is looking for competent male and female applicants for the positions of 32 nurses and 401 careworkers in Japan.
When is the Deadline for Online Application
The deadline for online applications for POEA Regional Offices is on July 16, 2021 while for POEA Central Office on July 19, 2021.
What are the qualifications for nurses?
To qualify, Nurses must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate with a current PRC license
- Experienced working at a hospital for at least three (3) years
- Must be motivated and committed to work and study as a candidate for “Kangoshi” to obtain a National License in Japan
What are the qualifications for caregivers?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate (with or without PRC license)
- Graduate of a four-year program, however TESDA National Certificate II in Caregiving (NC II) is required.
How to apply online?
- Interested applicants should visit www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/Online.aspx to register online
- Bring the required documents personally at Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (previously POEA Bldg. ), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
What are the Requirements?
The following documents should be secured in a folder and appropriately labeled with RSF No.210006, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, and E-Registration Number:
- Detailed resumé with one (1) piece 2×2 recent picture
- Clear photocopies of the following:
- Transcript of Records
- College Diploma
- Updated Certificate of Employment, if applicable
- Japanese Language Training Certificate, if available
- Valid TESDA NCII Certificate in Caregiving (if not BS Nursing Graduate)
- Valid Passport*
- Valid NBI Clearance (multi-purpose)
- PEOS Certificate (www.peos.poea.gov.ph )
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
Should you have concerns related to job hiring posted above, you may also reach POEA at the following contact details:
Hotline: 722-11-44, 722-11-55
Do you have clarifications/ comments about this job hiring? Please feel free to drop one below.