Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the room assignments for the April 19-20, 2023 Electronics Engineers Licensure Examination for testing locations in Manila/National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The licensure exams for Electronics Engineers were administered by PRC and the Board of Electronics Engineering headed by its Chairman, Alnar L. Detalla, and its members, Herminio J. Orbe and Enrico Claro R. Delmoro.
Here are the room assignments for the April 2023 Electronics Engineers Board Exam, courtesy of PRC:
- Manila/ NCR
- Manila – Conditional
- Manila – PWD
- Cagayan de Oro
- Legaspi- Removal/Conditioned
Electronics Engineers Licensure Exam Coverage
|Wednesday, April 19, 2023||Subjects||%|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||MATHEMATICS||20%|
|1:00 PM – 6:00 PM||ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||30%|
|Thursday, April 20, 2023||Subjects||%|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||GENERAL ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCES||20%|
|1:00 PM – 6:00 PM||ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES||30%|
Male examinees are required to wear a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
For female examinees, a white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent skirt or slacks, and pony-tailed long hair.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the April 2022 Electronics Engineers Licensure Exam:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the conduct of the Electronics Engineers Licensure Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details:
PRC Licensure Exam Division: [email protected] / [email protected]
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the April 2023 Electronics Engineers Licensure Exam? Please feel free to drop one below.
You may also follow us at Facts Facebook page for updates.