Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced the list of room assignments for the August 31, September 1-2, 2021 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Exam for testing locations in Manila/ National Capital Region (NCR), a week or days before the licensure exams.
The licensure exams for Sanitary Engineer will administer by the PRC and Board of Real Estate Service headed by its Chairman, Engr. Corazon Delos Reyes-Romero and its members, Engr. Alfredo B. Espino and Engr. Florimond M. Larante.
Here are the room assignments for the August-September 2021 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Exam, courtesy of PRC:
Sanitary Engineering Licensure Exam Coverage
|Tuesday, August 31, 2021||Subjects||Percentage|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||Environmental Engineering||20%|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Public Health Engineering||15%|
|Wednesday, September 1, 2021||Subjects||Percentage|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||Sanitary Science as Applied to Buildings||10%|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Civil Engineering||15%|
|Thursday, September 2, 2021||Subjects||Percentage|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||Waste Water Engineering||20%|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Water Supply Engineering||20%|
Male and Female examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Programmable calculators, as well as electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products, are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the Sanitary Engineer Licensure Exam:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the Sanitary Engineer Licensure Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulation Commission at the following contact details:
PRC Licensure Exam Division: [email protected] / [email protected]
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the August-September 2021 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Exam? Please feel free to drop one below.