Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the room assignments for the December 5-6 2021 Occupational Therapist Licensure Exam for testing locations in National Capital Region (NCR)/ Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, and Pampanga.
The licensure exams for Occupational Therapists were administered by the PRC and Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy headed by its Chairman, Pollyana G. Escano, and its members, Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan, and Rolland Lyle D. Duque.
Here are the room assignments for the November 2021 Occupational Therapist Licensure Exam, courtesy of PRC:
Occupational Therapist Licensure Exam Schedule and Coverage
|Sunday, December 5, 2021||Subjects||Weight|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM –12:00 NN||BASIC SCIENCES||30%|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||GENERAL MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CONDITION||20%|
|Monday, December 6, 2021||SUBJECTS||WEIGHT|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY APPLICATIONS, PROGRAMS, ORGANIZATION, AND PSYCHOSOCIAL DYSFUNCTION, PHYSICAL DISABILITIES||60%|
All examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Programmable calculators, as well as electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products, are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the Occupational Therapist Licensure Exam:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the Occupational Therapist Licensure Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the November 2021 Occupational Therapist Licensure Exam? Please feel free to drop one below.