Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will announce the list of room assignments for the January 21 & 23, 2022 Architecture Licensure Exam (ALE) for testing locations in Manila/ National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cebu, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Tacloban, Davao, and Zamboanga a week or days before the licensure exams.
The licensure exams for Architecture will be administered by the PRC and Board of Architecture headed by its Chairman, Robert S. Sac, and its member, Robert M. Mirafuente.
Here are the room assignments for the January 2022 Architectures Board Exam, courtesy of PRC:
Architecture Licensure Exam Coverage
|Friday, January 21, 2022||Subjects||Percentage|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 1:00 PM||History and Theory of Architecture; Principles of Planning; |
|2:00 PM – 7:00 PM||Utilities Sytems/Structural Conceptualization/Building Materials|
|Sunday, January 23, 2022||Subjects||Percentage|
|8:00 AM – 06:00 PM||Architectural Design and Site Planning||40%|
Male examinees are required to wear a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
For female examinees, white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent skirt or slacks.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
- Calculators with the ff. features only – addition, substraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm, and xy.
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Programmable calculators, as well as electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products, are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the Architecture Board Exam:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the Architecture Board Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulation Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the January 2022 Architecture Board Exam? Please feel free to drop one below.