Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced the room assignments for the May 22-24, 2022 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination (CPALE) for testing locations in Manila/National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The licensure exams for Certified Public Accountant were administered by PRC and the Board of Accountancy headed by its Chairman, Noe G. Quiñanola, Vice Chairman, Marko Romeo L. Fuentes, and its members, Gloria T. Baysa, Samuel B. Padilla, Arlyn Juanita S. Villanueva, Thelma S. Ciudadano and Gervacio I. Piator (inhibited).
Here are the room assignments for the May 2022 Certified Public Accountant Board Exam, courtesy of PRC:
- Manila/ NCR
- Manila – Removals/Conditioned
- Manila – added to the list
- Manila – PWD
- Cagayan de Oro
- Legazpi – Added to the list
- Lucena – Added to the list
CPALE Exam Coverage
|Sunday, May 22, 2022||Subjects|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Management Advisory Services|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Auditing|
|Monday, May 23, 2022||Subjects|
|8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Taxation|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Regulatory Framework for Business Transactions|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022||Subjects|
|8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Financial Accounting and Reporting|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Advance Financial Accounting and Reporting|
Male examinees are required to wear a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
For female examinees, white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent skirt or slacks, and pony-tailed long hair.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items to the examination room. Electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the CPA Licensure Exam:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the conduct of the CPA Licensure Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the May 2022 CPA Licensure Exam? Please feel free to drop one below. You may also follow us at Facts Facebook page for updates.