Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced the room assignments for the November 14-15, 2021 Civil Engineer Licensure Examination for testing locations in Manila/National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The licensure exams for Civil Engineer were administered by PRC and the Board of Civil Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero.
Here are the room assignments for the November 2021 Civil Engineer Board Exam, courtesy of PRC:
Civil Engineer Licensure Exam Room Assignments
- Manila/ NCR
- Manila – Added to the List (University of Sto. Thomas)
- Manila – Added to the List (La Consolacion College – Gregor Mendel Science Bldg.)
- Manila – Added to the List (La Consolacion College – Sta. Monica)
- Manila – Added to the List (St. Joseph College)
- Cagayan de Oro
- Lucena – Added to the List
Civil Engineer Licensure Exam Coverage
|Sunday, November 14, 2021||Subjects||WEIGHT|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 1:00 PM||MATHEMATICS, SURVEYING, AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING|
[Algebra, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Descriptive and Solid Geometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Highway and Railroad Surveying, Plane Topographic and Hydrographic Surveying, Advanced Surveying, Design, and Construction of Highways and Railroads, Piers, Ports, and Wharves]
|2:00 PM – 6:00 PM||HYDRAULICS AND GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING|
[Fluid Properties; Hydrostatics; Fluid Flow; Buoyancy and Flotation; Relative Equilibrium of Liquids; Hydrodynamics; Water Supply Soil Properties;
Soils Classification; Fluid Flow through Soil Mass; Stresses in Soil Mass; Soil Strength and Tests; Bearing Capacity; Compaction; Consolidation and Settlement; Lateral Earth Pressures; Slope Stability]
|Monday, November 15, 2021||Subjects||WEIGHT|
|8:00 AM – 1:00 PM||STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION|
[Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Theory of Structures; Analysis and Design of Concrete; Steel; Timber Structures and Foundation with the application of the governing Codes of Practice]
Male examinees are required to wear a Tucked-in white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
For female examinees, Tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent skirt or slacks, and pony-tailed long hair.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the November 2021 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the conduct of the Civil Engineer Licensure Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the November 2021 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam? Please feel free to drop one below.