Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced the room assignments for the October 25-26, 2023 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Examination for testing locations in Manila/National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The licensure exams for Fisheries Technologists were administered by PRC and the Board of Fisheries headed by its Chairman, Westly R. Rosario, and its member, Catalino R. Dela Cruz.
Here are the room assignments for the October 2023 Fisheries Technologist Board Exam, courtesy of PRC:
- Manila/ NCR
- NCR – PWD
- Cagayan De Oro
- Oriental Mindoro
Fisheries Technologists Licensure Exam Coverage
|Wednesday, October 25, 2023||Subjects|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||Aquaculture|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Capture Fisheries|
|Thursday, October 26, 2023||Subjects|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||Aquatic Resources and Ecology|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Postharvest Fisheries|
Male examinees are required to wear a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
For female examinees, a white blouse or shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), a decent skirt or slacks, and pony-tailed long hair.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the Fisheries Technologists Licensure Exam:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the conduct of the Fisheries Technologists Licensure Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the October 2023 Fisheries Technologists Licensure Exam? Please feel free to drop one below.
You may also follow us at Facts Facebook page for updates.