Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced the room assignments for December 9, 2021 (Written), January 3-7, 10-14, 17-21, and February 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 2022 (Revalida) Real Estate Consultants Licensure Exam for testing locations in National Capital Region (NCR)/Metro Manila.
The licensure exams for Real Estate Consultants were administered by the PRC and Board of Real Estate Service headed by its Chairman, Ofelia C. Binag, and its members, Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan, and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag (inhibited).
Here are the room assignments for the Real Estate Consultants Licensure Exam (REVALIDA), courtesy of PRC:
- Manila / NCR
Real Estate Consultants Licensure Exam Schedule
|Thursday, December 9, 2021||Subjects||Weight|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM –12:00 NN||FUNDAMENTALS OF REAL ESTATE CONSULTING||30%|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANCY PRACTICE||30%|
|Monday – Friday, January 3-7, 10-14, 17-21, and February 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 2022||SUBJECTS||WEIGHT|
|9:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PROJECT FEASIBILITY STUDY (PFS)|
DEFENSE/REVALIDA OF THR PFS
Male examinees are required to wear a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
For female examinees, white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent skirt or slacks, and pony-tailed long hair.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Programmable calculators, as well as electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products, are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the Real Estate Consultants Licensure Exam (REVALIDA) :
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the Real Estate Consultants Licensure Exam (REVALIDA), you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the Real Estate Consultants Licensure Exam (REVALIDA)? Please feel free to drop one below.