Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will announce the list of room assignments for the September 13, & 20, 2021 Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals for testing locations in Manila/ National Capital Region (NCR) a week or days before the licensure exams.
The licensure exams for Physicians will be administered by PRC and the Board of Medicine headed by its Chairman, Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, and its members, Dr. Godofreda V. Dalmacion, Dr. Zenaida L. Antonio, Dr. Rafael R. Castillo, Dr. Raquel S. Sayo, and Dr. Martha O. Nucum.
Here are the room assignments for the September 2021 Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals , courtesy of PRC:
Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals Exam Coverage
|Monday, September 13, 2021||Subjects|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
Submission of Health Declaration, Informed Consent, and Covid RT-PCR Test Result or Certificate of Quarantine
|8:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Pediatrics and Nutrition|
|2:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Pathology|
|Monday, September 20, 2021||Subjects|
|8:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Surgery and Opthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Rhinology|
|2:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Medicine|
Male and Female examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals :
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals, you may also reach the Professional Regulation Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the September 2021 Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals? Please feel free to drop one below.