Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will announce the list of room assignments for the September 15-16, 2021 Respiratory Therapist Licensure Examination for testing locations in Manila/ National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cebu, Davao, and Zamboanga a week or days before the exams.
The Licensure Exam for Respiratory Therapist will be administered by PRC and the Board of Respiratory Therapists headed by its Chairman, Julita V. Toledo, and its members, Senen O. Teope and Jesus M. Espinas.
Here are the room assignments for the September 2021 Respiratory Therapist Licensure Exam, courtesy of PRC:
Male examinees are required to wear any scrub suit/white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
For female examinees are also required to wear any scrub suit/white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent skirt or slacks.
What to bring?
Don’t forget the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health forms
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
Examinees are not allowed to bring books, notes, or similar items in the examination room. Programmable calculators, as well as electronic gadgets such as Apple and Samsung products, are not allowed either. Bags of any kind are also not allowed inside the examination premises.
The following precautionary measures shall be observed during the conduct of the September 2021 Respiratory Therapist Licensure Exam, courtesy of PRC:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield
- Sanitizing using alcohol and hand-based sanitizers whenever necessary
- Physical Distancing of one (1) meter at all times
- Those with fever and cold are not allowed to take the exam
- Observe proper hygiene at all times
Should you have concerns related to the September 2021 Respiratory Therapist Board Exam, you may also reach the Professional Regulation Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about the September 2021 Respiratory Therapist Licensure Exam? Please feel free to drop one below.