MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will announce the complete list of top 10 examinees/ topnotchers for the June 2021 Naval Architects and Marine Engineer Licensure Examination in few working days after the exams.
As per PRC announcement, 33 out of 66 passed the Naval Architect Licensure Examination given by the Board of Naval Architecture in Manila.
The PRC and the Board of Naval Architecture conducted the exam in National Capital Region (NCR).
Top 10 Passers in June 2021 Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Licensure Exam
Here are the Top 10 successful examinees who garnered the highest percentage of rating in June 2021 Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Licensure Exams:
|1||ANGELICA GEYROZAGA BATUCAN||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU||89.50|
|2||JENELYN EVANGELISTA CASTILLO||NAMEI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE||88.40|
|3||ALBERT MONTEMAR ALINSONORIN||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU||87.00|
|4||MARIA JEAN RALLOS ANTOLIHAO||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU||86.80|
|5||NIÑO JASPER CONJE GOMEZ||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU||86.60|
|6||MATTHEW TAN ANTECRISTO||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU||86.50|
|7||ALJOHN PAREDES VILLAPANDO||ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MARITIME STUDIES||86.20|
|8||EDWIN LASTIMOSA CUADERO||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU||84.30|
|9||ENRIQUE NOLASCO ESPERENZA||UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM DALTA-LAS PIÑAS||83.90|
|BRENDAN LEO ENGLIS QUIMOD||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU||83.90|
|10||JENNZEY GAINN DELA PEÑA ELEDA||NAMEI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE||83.50|
Examination Coverage for Naval Architects Licensure Exam
- Mathematics, Hydraulics, Strength of Materials, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, and General Engineering (20%)
- Principles of Marine Engineering including Resistance, Powering Machinery, Power Plants, Application of Modern Electrical Units, Equipment, Propeller and Shafting (20%)
- Principles of Naval Architecture including Stability, Flooding and Subdivision, Speed Selection Weight Estimates, Economics of Operations (20%)
- Philippine Merchant Marine Regulations and Code of Ethics (20%)
- Ship Design, Building and Classing Steel and Wooden Vessels, Construction Methods and Practice (Bring Rules of Buildings and Classing of Vehicles of Internationally Accredited Classing Societies) (20%)
Source: Professional Regulatory Board of Naval Architects
Registration of Successful Examinees
The schedule of the online registration for the issuance of PRC ID and Certificate of Registration for passers of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers will be on July 5 to July 6, 2021. The successful examinees are advised to register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals or via PRC official website and follow the instructions for online registration.
Those who successfully registered online are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (downloadable)
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Two pieces of passport-sized ID pictures (white background and with complete name tag)
- Two sets of documentary stamps
- One piece of short brown envelope
The date and venues of the successful examinees for their oathtaking ceremony will be announced by the PRC.
Verification of Ratings
The Verification of Ratings (VoR) for the June 2021 Naval Architect and Marine Engineers will be available online few days after the result has been posted.
The successful examinees need the following information as it is required to fill out the following field:
- Name of Exam
- Examination date
- Application number
- First name and Surname
- Date of birth
Target Date of Release
According to PRC Section 7 (d) of R.A. No. 8981, the target release date of results for the June 2021 Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Licensure Examination will be by June 24, 2021. It may also be released earlier or later than the said dates without prior announcement(s).
Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Board Exam Schedule for 2021
Here is the schedule for 2021 Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Licensure exams:
|Name of Examination||Date of Exam|
|Opening of Online Processing||Deadline of Filing|
|Naval Architects and|
|June 7, 8 & 9, 2021||Mon, Tue, Wed|
March 8, 2021
|May 7, 2021|
Should you have concerns related to the June 2021 Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Licensure Examination, you may also reach the Professional Regulatory Commission at the following contact details: