MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the complete list of top 10 examinees /topnotchers for the September 2022 Real Estate Appraisers (REA) Licensure Exam in 3 working days after the exams.
PRC announces that 356 out of 626 passed the Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination.
The licensure exams for the Real Estate Appraisers were administered by PRC and the Board of Real Estate Service headed by its Chairman, Ofelia C. Binag, and its members, Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag (inhibited).
The PRC and the Board of Real Estate Service conducted the exams on September 7, 2022 at Manila/ National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
Related Board Exam Results
- September 2022 Real Estate Appraisers Board Examination REALE Results: Full List of Successful Examinees
- TOP SCHOOLS: September 2022 Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Examination, Performance of Schools
Top 10 Passers in REALE
Here are the Top 10 successful examinees who garnered the highest percentage of ratings in the Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam.
Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Examination Coverage
|Wednesday, September 7, 2022||Subjects||Percentage|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal|
1. Fundamentals of real estate principles and practices.
2. Standard and Ethics
3. Theories and Principles in the appraisal
4. Human and Physical geography
5. Real estate finance and economics
6. Land management system and real property laws
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Professional Appraisal Practice|
1. Methodology of appraisal approaches
2. Valuation procedures and research
3. Practical appraisal mathematics (statistics and basic mathematics)
4. Appraisal report writing
5. Appraisal of machinery and equipment
6. Case studies
7. Government assessment principles/taxation
8. Geographical Information System (GIS) (map reading, Plotting)
9. Current events
Previous REA Board Exam Topnotchers
In the September 2021 Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam, Juliefe Pepito Cuenca of the University of Cebu ranked first in the board exam with 90.50%. It was followed by John Mark Vincent Gianan of Gardner College Diliman. Inv. (For Informatics Coll. Qc Inc.-Nort) with 90.00% rating.
In the Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam held last August 2019, John Alex Magno Oliver from Xavier University ranked first with 86.50% rating. Following in the spot who garnered 86.00% in the same exam is Ruth Ramulte Cabangangan of the Saint Paul School of Professional Studies – PALO.
In the same exam held last August 2017 in the REA Licensure Exam, Non is qualified for the top notchers.
In the same exam held last August 2016 in the REA Licensure Exam, Non is qualified for the top notchers.
Registration of Successful Examinees
The schedule of the online registration for the issuance of PRC ID and Certificate of Registration for passers of the Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam will be from November 14 to November 15, 2022. The successful examinees are advised to register on PRC’s official website and follow the instructions for online registration.
Those who successfully registered online are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (downloadable)
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Two pieces of passport-sized ID pictures (white background and complete name tag)
- Two sets of documentary stamps
- One piece of the short brown envelope
Verification of Ratings
The Verification of Ratings (VoR) for the September 2022 Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam will be available online a few days after the result has been posted.
The successful examinees need the following information as it is required to fill out the following field:
- Name of Exam
- Examination date
- Application number
- First name and Surname
- Date of birth
Target Date of Release
As per previous releases of Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam results and the target release date written in the PRC Resolution No. 1283 series of 2020, the September 2022 Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam results are expected to be out in 3 working days after the last day of exams. However, it may also be released earlier or later than the said dates without prior announcement(s).
Should you have concerns related to the September 2022 Licensure Exam results for Real Estates Appraiser, you may also reach the Professional Regulation Commission at the following contact details:
Do you have clarifications/ comments about this article? Please feel free to drop one below.
You may also follow us on Facts Facebook page for updates.